About the spec of cygwin's setup.ini file.

Hi all,

I find that there're many duplicate lines in the cygwin's setup.ini
file, e.g.:

---------------------
@ GConf2-devel
sdesc: "GNOME configuration database system (development)"
ldesc: "GConf is a configuration database system, functionally similar
to the
Windows registry but lots better. It's being written for the GNOME
desktop but does not require GNOME; configure should notice if GNOME
is not installed and compile the basic GConf library anyway."
category: Gnome
requires: cygwin ORBit2-devel glib2-devel
version: 2.14.0-2
install:
release/GNOME/GConf2/GConf2-devel/GConf2-devel-2.14.0-2.tar.bz2 24084
1c2e24f6d1844cc4e7c4dd237e42f7a8
source: release/GNOME/GConf2/GConf2-2.14.0-2-src.tar.bz2 1909270
578ce94b6bdb2ce9a49dd7c90ede47ea

@ GConf2-doc
sdesc: "GNOME configuration database system (API documentation)"
ldesc: "GConf is a configuration database system, functionally similar
to the
Windows registry but lots better. It's being written for the GNOME
desktop but does not require GNOME; configure should notice if GNOME
is not installed and compile the basic GConf library anyway."
category: Gnome Doc
version: 2.14.0-2
install: release/GNOME/GConf2/GConf2-doc/GConf2-doc-2.14.0-2.tar.bz2
42867 0917edf071036bd8be29fec5dec17930
source: release/GNOME/GConf2/GConf2-2.14.0-2-src.tar.bz2 1909270
578ce94b6bdb2ce9a49dd7c90ede47ea
-----------------------

I've the following issues on the above description:

1- The above two entries in the setup.ini actually point to the same
source file: GConf2-2.14.0-2-src.tar.bz2,  while they have different
other filelds, such as: install.  Who can give me some hints on the
spec of cygwin's setup.ini file?

2- Furthermore, if I want make a local repository based on the
setup.ini file, where should I put these pakcages?  More specifically,
should I use the  field value of _install:_ or the field value of
_source:_ to construct the local directory tree for my cygwin's
repository?

Regards,

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.