Re: MinTTY

Warren Young wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:

I don't really feel comfortable having another ssh implementation in Cygwin.

wget, curl lftp, ncftp links, lynx GraphicsMagic, ImageMagick ash, bash, tcsh, zsh, scsh, pdksh, posh vim, nano, emacs, joe, xemacs, nedit, xedit, gvim

....need I go on?

Not that I'm pushing for including a puttycyg package. You'll just need a better justification than that to keep it out.

What do any of the programs you've listed have to do with ssh? Certainly none of these that comprise Cygwin packages have a ssh implementation of their own as part of the package. Since this is what Chris was voicing concern about, I don't see that any of utilities you listed above would fall into the same category. I guess you'll have to try harder. ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746