Re: MinTTY

Thorsten Kampe wrote:
?? That's how Windows Cmd.exe works. If rxvt does something different then it does some magic and it would definitely irritating to me if cmd would /not/ keep a Window open until mintty is closed. If you want the "old" behaviour of the command.com/Windows 9X environment, you have to use "start".

You've convinced me. Issue 4 closed as "WontFix". Thanks!

Windows has a GUI setting for user and system variables (which is quite lenthy to access).

I couldn't find a user side GUI setting, although the registry key is in a pretty obvious place: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment

Andy