RE: chere and mintty patch

Dave wrote on Thursday, January 22, 2009 1:36 PM:
> Frank Fesevur wrote:
>> Hereby a patch for chere to add support for MinTTY as well.
>
> Thanks Frank!
>
> I'll also look at adding support for dash, and anything else I've
> neglected for a while :)
>
> Dave.
> chere maintainer.

I don't believe that currently dash is a package.  Might someone package it?

Personally, I think that a fully documented minimal shell like dash would be
a good replacement for or supplement to ash.  But note that I cannot
volunteer*, am not making a request, and do not expect a follow-up to this
email.  (*I'm not a programmer.)

And thanks, as always, to all the maintainers, developers and other
Contributors to cygwin.  We "freeloaders" appreciate your work.  :-)

- Barry