Can unison syncronize permission bits

Hi,

Before complaining that unison does not syncronize the permission bits between my C: drive and my USB drive, I would like to ask if it should be able to do it?

I have searched a lot, and found various indicators that it should be able, but also that it will not do it on "windows" systems.

So, is the cygwin version of unison able to syncronize permission bits between my C: drive and my USB drive? If someone says "yes, it should be able to", I will post some more doc.

/Morten