Re: [OT] Re: [CFT] libtool on nix->cygwin cross, with wine

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:22:05 -0500
Dave Korn wrote:
>   How frequently you notice it may be different from how frequently other
> people notice it, hopefully in proportion to whether you are more or less of a
> jerk than whichever other people you choose to compare yourself against.

You seemed to have taken note. You have a delete button, right?

> > And also what hypocrites there are too. Look at your .sig, a
> > lot of useless information, but you send it every time.
>
>   It's a fraction of the useless information that you send every time by
> always duplicating the entire previous post.  Just how many times do you need
> to see that list of URLs anyway?
>
>   It certainly creates the impression that you believe that your wit and
> wisdom is of such great value that your every trivial and inconsequential
> thought must be broadcast to the world at large the moment it pours forth from
> your imagination, a matter of such earth-shattering import that we would not
> want to wait the three seconds it would take you to trim the spam from your
> post.  This is why you're getting the treatment: you come across to have an
> overly-high opinion of your own worth.

You're certainly happy with yourself, don't believe everything you think.

>   FTR, I'd be happy to wait that extra 3 seconds.
An exemplary hypocrite.  Hall-o-famer. If only you could practice what you
spew.