Re: question about fonts

kurin wrote:
Hi,
each time I launch the bash shell first then /usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.sh to
start the X-term then ssh to the server in my department.. but there're two
questions, one is I want to change the fonts but don't know how. and then I
couldn't start the windows copy/paste facility in an X-term (the background
is while)

Wrong list. X questions go to the cygwin-xfree list.

You may find 'max xterm' to be helpful in changing the fonts.  See the '-fb'
flag.  You may find it beneficial to look at the X documentation as well.
For instance <http://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/configure-cygwin-x-options.html>
should probably help you with your copy/paste question.

Holliston, MA 01746