umount/mount issues

Hi All...

I just tried out a Cygwin-1.7 install on a Vista business machine. Things went pretty smoothly.

I had a couple issues with umount and mount.

For cygwin umount, -v is version display (-V on Linux? -v is verbose).

For mount -m I get the following

$ mount -m
C:/Cygwin/bin /usr/bin ntfs binary 0 0
C:/Cygwin/lib /usr/lib ntfs binary 0 0
C:/Cygwin / ntfs binary 0 0
none /c cygdrive binary,posix=0 0 0

where the /c in the last line should be /

This came from an fstab of (I know...I have done the evil / prefix for years and am hooked.)

$ cat /etc/fstab
C:/Cygwin/bin /usr/bin ntfs binary 0 0
C:/Cygwin/lib /usr/lib ntfs binary 0 0
C:/Cygwin / ntfs binary 0 0
none / cygdrive binary,posix=0 0 0

Other than that, things worked great so far.

It is wonderful to see all of my Cygwin processes again after moving to Vista.

Thanks,

...Karl