Re: Upgrade woes ("file in use")

Mark Geisert wrote:
> Nuzhna Pomoshch writes:
>> --- On Wed, 3/11/09, Dave Korn <XXX@YYY.ZZZ> wrote:

>>> It sounds very much like BLODA interference:

>> I run absolutely no anti-virus (or firewall) on that machine.
>
> Please consider reading up on BLODA; although anti-virus is the most common form
> of BLODA, it's not the only form.
> <http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.bloda> might be helpful.

  Nuzhna, you didn't mention what the two other apps are, but VPN software has
been known to cause problems in the past.  What is the other stuff you have
installed?

  Also, please grab a set of cygcheck output by running "cygcheck -s -v -r >
cygcheck.out" and send it (the cygcheck.out file) - as an attachment,
specifically, please, not inline in your body text - with your next post.

    cheers,
      DaveK