Cygwin Rsync over SSH hang - best solution

Hey Guys,

I come with a solution to Cygwin over SSH problem. I created a blog
where I posted it.

http://youadmin.blogspot.com/

Intro from blog:
"
It is well known that running rsync over SSH to pull data from a
windows cygwin host hangs and there is no good workaround but to not
use SSH PIPES. Well, the not USE_PIPES workaround is not so good since
it fails sometimes and the major drawback is the speed transfer which
is about 30-40% less then using a normal SSH pipe.
My solution addresses both security and transfer speed and there is no
need to compile or modify any software whatsoever.

The idea is to use SSH tunnel with port forwarding."

For more information just read the whole article.

Thank you,
Dinu