Re: Similar Cron issue--Cron wont do anything

Pierre A. Humblet wrote:

> [...]

Below is the output. I also attached the cronbug file produced AFTER
producing the output. The windows event log doesn't show that anything
happened though. Normal?

******OUTPUT**********

$ ./cron -x sch,load
debug flags enabled: sch load
[2388] cron started
log_it: (CRON 2388) STARTUP (V5.0)
[2388] load_database()
        Landon: [done]
unlinking old database:
load_database is done
[2388] GMToff=-10800
[2388] Target time=1240519500, sec-to-wait=40
[2388] tick(45,20,22,3,4)
user [Landon:1002:513:...] cmd="sh create_dir_new.sh > /home/landon/logfile"
[2388] load_database()
[2388] spool dir mtime unch, no load needed.
[2388] Target time=1240519560, sec-to-wait=60
log_it: (Landon 3544) CMD (sh create_dir_new.sh > /home/landon/logfile)