Academic Publication

Dear Araceli Castro ,

I am writing on behalf of the German publishing house, VDM Verlag Dr. MÃller AG & Co. KG.

In the course of a research at University of Illinois at Chicago, I came across a reference to your thesis on "Inquiry-science curriculum for 4th grade earth science".
As we would like to make your work available to a larger audience, I am wondering if you may be interested in publishing
your thesis in the form of a printed book.

Your reply including an e-mail address to which I can send an e-mail with further information in an attachment
will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sarah Caullychurn
Acquisition Editor

VDM Publishing House Ltd.

17, Meldrum Str. | Beau-Bassin | Mauritius
Tel / Fax: +230 467-5601

s.caullychurn@vdm-publishing-house.com | www.vdm-publishing-house.com

Business Registration No.: C07072290
Board of Directors: Katalin Bontenakels, Benoit Novel

In coorperation with:
VDM Verlag Dr. MÃller AG & CoKG (www.vdm-verlag.de)
LAP Lambert Academic Publishing AG & CoKG (www.lap-publishing.com)
SVH SÃdwestdeutscher Verlag fÃr Hochschulschriften AG & CoKG (www.svh-verlag.de)