Re: mintty ^H/^? bug

2009/6/5 Ken Brown:
>> I guess what I could do is remove the setting from the dialog and
>> instead make it a config file or command line option only, because
>> it's not really something that users should normally have to worry
>> about.
>
> Does the command line option currently exist?

No. Sorry, I should have been more clear. For 0.4, things will stay as
they are, i.e. ^H is the default, and the dialog setting is the most
obvious way of changing it.

If the xterm terminfo entry changes on Cygwin 1.7, I'll change the
MinTTY accordingly. (Actually at that point I might just remove the
setting altogether and instead implement the DECBKM control sequence
for changing the backspace code, which MinTTY doesn't currently
support.)

Andy