Re: How to build gcc to support wchar_t and wstring on Cygwin

Do you mean there is no way to fix it at this moment?
I just started to work on Cygwin. If Cygwin doesn't use glibc, please tell
me if I use g++
to compile my c++ program, what libraries will be used and where are the
head files.
I saw newlib mentioned many times in the forum. Does it stand for a new lib
which supports
wstring or it's a name of a library. Where it is?
Thank you very much for the response.

Qihong