Re: Issue with the titlebar [OT]

Jason Pyeron wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew DeFaria
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:28
Subject: Re: Issue with the titlebar

Jason Pyeron wrote:
export title=`hostname`
export PS1='\[\e]0;$title\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h
\[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$ '
I would apreciate a rather quick help or response
You might want to hire someone....
Why? You gave him the answer - quick and for free. Why then should he employ somebody?
When someone wants help ASAP, does not show the effort take sofar as to even JFGI google it 1st

http://www.googleit1st.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=ssh+host+titlebar&aq=f&oq=&aq
i=

They should be in a situation to pay for it. It had nothing to do with my helping or not helping.

Ug.
Aside from the extremely poor English (if that's what it was) the fact remains that he did not need to hire somebody and that you gave him the answer without payment. That is unless the attempt at English was attempting to say you received payment... And if that was indeed the case then I am ultimately curious - how much did ya get?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.