Re: what is the meaning of the + in an ls -l ?

Sorry. Even after 15 years of linux I still use man pretty much
exclusively and rarely think to check with info.

Thanks for the reminder that info exists. However, the entry about + in
the info manual is minimal at best - it says nothing about getfacl or
anything else useful. However, I will remember to check info in all
other cases before hitting the forum.

Mike