Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-58

Bugfixes:
=========

- Fix and workaround a bug in the implementation of the C++ memory
  allocation support introduced in 1.7.0-49.  A structure pointer got
  accidentally manipulated when DLLs got loaded at runtime via dlopen.
  When dlclose'ing the same DLL, the pointer content pointed into the
  memory of the just unloaded DLL, with probably unexpected results.
  This fixes the problem reported in

I can confirm that it also fixes my (not so simple) real world case. Thanks to all involved for the speedy resolution!

Cheers,
Peter