Re: sigwait() and

Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please <at> cygwin.com> writes:

> If you are talking about the resizing of, say, the standard Windows
> console window that Cygwin runs in by default then that is,
> unfortunately, a limitation in Cygwin's implementation of SIGWINCH that
> is probably not going to change.
>
> It should work much better when running in rxvt, mintty, or xterm
> though.
>
> cgf

I ran in rxvt but not under X (`screen' is all I needed so far), so it's pretty
much like Windows console I suppose.

I'll ask my colleague to run/double-check it under X.

My primary concern was how sigwait() works with SIGCHLD but SIGWINCH was simpler
to write for demo purposes (this simple test segfaulted with Cygwin
1.5).

So, hope is now quite solid that SIGCHLD works as expected, and SIGWINCH
results from just Windows.

Thanks,
Waldemar.