> #include
> int main()
> {
>         clrscr();
>         cout<<"Hallo";
>         getch();
> }

It looks like your include statements are missing what they are supposed
to include.  I made a guess that they should be as follows:

#include <iostream>
#include <conio.h>

> However it doesn't work under this command:
>
> g++ hallo.cpp -o hallo.exe
>
> It gives:
>
> In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/include/c++/backward/iostream.h:31,
> from hallo.cpp:1:
> /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/include/c++/backward/backward_warning.h:32:2: warning: #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header. Please
> consider using one of the 32 headers found in section 17.4.1.2 of the C++ standard. Examples include substituting the header for the header for C++ includes, or
> instead of the deprecated header . To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.
> hallo.cpp:2:19: conio.h: No such file or directory
> hallo.cpp: In function `int main()':
> hallo.cpp:6: error: `clrscr' undeclared (first use this function)
> hallo.cpp:6: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
> hallo.cpp:8: error: `getch' undeclared (first use this function)
>
> Someone knows why? I tested it under borland c++ (v.5) in windows and works perfectly.
>
> Any hint is grateful.

It's been a decade since I last used any significant C++, but it appears
that conio.h is missing.  Googling around tells me that conio is a
Borland extension, so it probably won't be available by default for g++.
 There appears to be a SourceForge project to provide an equivalent for
MinGW however:

http://conio.sourceforge.net/

This blog post looks like it might also be helpful:

http://www.technology-included.co.cc/2009/05/conioh-on-gcc-linux.html

The file it instructs you to download doesn't work for me with g++ under
Cygwin though.  It causes the compiler to report a bunch of errors.
Maybe you'll have better luck.

-Jeremy