Re: SOLVED Subversion svn fails silently after updating Cygwin

Chris Cormie wrote:

> In 1.5 setup.ini
> @ subversion
> requires: cygwin libapr1 libaprutil1 libdb4.2 libexpat1 libintl8
> libneon27 libsasl2 libserf0_0 libsqlite3_0 zlib
>
> In 1.7 setup.ini
> @ subversion
> requires: libapr1 libaprutil1 libdb4.2 libexpat1 libgcc1 libintl8
> libneon27 libsasl2 libserf0_0 libsqlite3_0 zlib0 cygwin

This really should make no difference. The zlib package itself requires
zlib0, so even on cygwin-1.5 you should have been okay.

I suspect the real problem is that zlib0 was misinstalled on your
cygwin-1.5 system originally, and once you reinstalled THAT, your svn
was fixed.

--
Chuck