Re: rsync error

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 00:14, Dave Korn <dave.korn.cygwin@googlemail.com> wrote:
> , I wonder if you have some kind of
> networking-related BLODA.

Yes, i have some kind of networking-related program. However, the
older version of cygwin haver run very well on my computer. So, i
thinkãthe cygwin 1.7 maybeãresponsible for the problem. The cwrsync,
which use the older version of cygwin, works well too.

I search my problem with google and found a way to solve my problem:
`netsh winsock reset' run the command in cmd.