Possible Relative's Account

Hello,

I am Ms. D Doku the Former credit manager of Amal Bank of Ghana,Ltd in Ghana. I have a proposal to discuss about an abandoned bonded account in Amal Bank of Ghana,Ltd ,. The account holder originates from your country.. Please contact me through email if you are interested or give me a call.. It will be beneficial to all parties concerned.

Regards,

Ms. D. Doku

+233279070801