Version error from set-1.7.exe

I need a little help is getting rid of a pop-box from setup-1.7.exe: stating:
"The current .ini file is from a newer version of setup.exe ..."

I looked high & low for a setup.ini on my system and can not find one. Where is it locating one? I've re-download setu-1.7.exe from the web site.and I still get the pop-up box.

I only wish that such pop-box's give the complete location of the file it is complaining about.