Re: including file

On 10/27/2009 11:30 AM, Mar11 wrote:

Hi all,

I have problem with including some header file which are stored in
../usr/include/

look at this include files

#include<netinet/in.h>
#include<arpa/inet.h>
#include<netinet/if_ether.h>

when i compile the program i get this errom message

  netinet/in.h: No such file or directory
  arpa/inet.h: No such file or directory
..

i have set the path that include this file in cygwin shell but that does not
help me :(

could any one help me how can i configure this problem out?

It might help if you sent a <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#STC> with the command line you're using to compile as requested by:

<http://cygwin.com/problems.html>

In any case, I created a 3 line C file with the defines you showed above
and compiled it with "gcc tmp.c".  I didn't get the problems you mentioned
above.  However, if_ether.h is not provided by Cygwin since this is low-level,
O/S specific networking stuff.  Assuming your program actually needs this
header file, you're likely dealing with something that's not portable.

Holliston, MA 01746