Re: including file

Mar11 wrote:

> thanks alot for your respons.
>
> you can view the code form this website:
>
> http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.wiretapped.net/pub/security/packet-capture/winpcap/docs/docs_40_2/html/group__wpcap__tut2.html
>

> the used compile flag is:
>
> gcc -o testprog testprog.c -lpcap (if assumed that the file name is
> testprog.c)

  I don't think winpcap has been ported to compile under cygwin yet, and it's
one of those things where there's a lot of very OS-specific stuff that can't
be emulated by cygwin.  I think it *might* work if you use the native windows
binaries, headers and link-libs in a cygwin application, it would be worth
trying, but as for compiling winpcap/libpcap from source under cygwin, forget
about it unless you're ready to put in probably a month or two's hard work.

    cheers,
      DaveK