Re: SO_REUSEADDR and windows enhanced socket security

On Dec 18 09:58, yesin wrote:
> Corinna! Thanks!
> Can you shedule a build for cygwin.dll with changes included in CVS?
> I promise to test it!

Not yet.  We're looking into getting 1.7.1 out of the door and we
still have a bit of trouble with the setup.exe installer to fix.
The change will not be in 1.7.1, but only in 1.7.2.  We produce
ocassional developer snapshots, just wait for the next one showing
up on http://cygwin.com/snapshots/
Alternatively just build it yourself from CVS.

Corinna

Red Hat