Re: undefined reference to `___real__Znwj'

thanks for replying. i needed it!
in fact, there is no need to change whole problematic cygwin source code to
fix aliasing problem..
for me, just getting rid of '-Werror' from makefile.in resolves the problem.
it just complains for some lines of warning :)
4B2BDFAB.2020407@googlemail.com">news:4B2BDFAB.2020407@googlemail.com...