Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: {attr/libattr-devel/libattr1}-2.4.43-1

> "attr" is a set of tools for manipulating extended attributes on
> filesystem objects, in particular getfattr(1) and setfattr(1). ?An
> attr(1) command is also provided which is largely compatible with the
> SGI IRIX tool of the same name.

If I understand the manpage correctly, doing a 'getfattr -d <path>'
should dump the extended attributes of the files in the supplied path.
 When I try this on any path I supply, getfattr simply returns with no
output to stdout.

I'm assuming that is because there are no extended attributes
associated with any of the files in the paths I've tested with?

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org