Re: make-3.81-4

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 01:06:48PM -0800, Rob Walker wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:16:59PM -0800, Rob Walker wrote:
It's been almost a year and a half since I made a request to have Cygwin's GNU make updated with the upstream patches for colons in dependencies and VPATH directives:

Please don't keep clamoring for this. I've made my intentions clear.

Ok, can't blame a guy for trying.

Actually, I can blame a guy for pretending that his request had gone
unanswered when it had, in fact, been answered.

No pretension here. I'd only hoped that you might have changed your mind since our last correspondence. After all, it's been a while.

Again, please stop bothering me about this.

Please forgive my insouciance. I mean this sincerely.

My goal is leverage, to maximize productivity in this group with my efforts. Otherwise, this is not a personal crusade. I'm sorry if it seems so.

Apologetically,
Rob