Re: units: update, FHS compliance

On 20/01/2010 10:00, Marco Atzeri wrote:
I was thinking to take his fltk-X11 package as I need fltk
for octave and the current package don't work at all
for my need as Octave is X11 oriented.

At least officially, Teun Burgers is still a maintainer for the Cygwin FLTK package, so you need to coordinate with him. AFAICS nothing in the distro currently depends on FLTK, so a switch is simple, but you would need to provide a libfltknox1.1 compat package for users who may have built their own software against the previous Win32 version.

Yaakov