Re: Design issue with new MS-DOS style path warning?

> ?So, you are lumbered with some massive mish-mash of complex build scripts,
> ANT, java, mixture of cygwin and native executables and god knows what else,
> and somewhere down in the middle of it something's invoking what it probably
> expects to be a win32 program and getting the cygwin version, or vice-versa.
> Ouch. ?You're going to have to figure out what's going on way down in the
> internals and try and extract a simple testcase.

Yes, it's a slightly complicated build script, but it does the job
properly when invoked manually. It only fails if it is invoked from
inside a wrapping shell script.

To sum up: all 5 builds (three maven, two ant) work fine when invoked
manually from the command-line. The two ant builds fail in the overall
build invocator (build.sh, but I should probably call it
build-all.sh), whose sole task is to launch the 5 builds from inside
their own directories; the three maven builds are fine.

I see no reason why calling that ant build from inside a shell script
should mess up the paths with C:\cygdrive\c\dev\ prefixes. build.sh
does have #!/bin/sh at the top. Will investigate a little more.
-e