Re: dlclose not calling destructors of static variables.

On 01/02/2010 20:45, Andrew wrote:

> I'm not looking to submit a patch to fix this, I'll leave that up to the
> professionals who have a better idea about the whole picture. It's just
> I've hit a brick wall with my code with this bug so I'm looking for some
> work arounds for myself.

  No, really, you've been a ton of help, thanks a million.  Try the patch I
just posted to the cygwin-patches list, on top of current CVS:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2010-q1/msg00051.html

  That should get you going with your current DLLs.

  Next step is to add the cxx abi functions.  I found an old patch lying
around, seems I started looking at this back in August and then lost track of
it somehow (probably in the rush approaching the end of gcc stage 1, I guess),
so I owe you apologies for the inconvenience.

    cheers,
      DaveK