Python does not support default locale

Dear all,

This morning I started python from a new installation 1.7 installation
and I got the following warning.

bzr: warning: unsupported locale setting
?bzr could not set the application locale.
?Although this should be no problem for bzr itself,
?it might cause problems with some plugins.
?To investigate the issue, look at the output
?of the locale(1p) tool available on POSIX systems.
bzr: warning: unsupported locale setting
?Could not determine what text encoding to use.
?This error usually means your Python interpreter
?doesn't support the locale set by $LANG (C.UTF-8)
?Continuing with ascii encoding.

Setting LC_ALL to C.ISO-8859-1 removed the warning.

This is not blocking or anything else, but I thought that
you might want to know (or you even knew it already :).

Regards,

Jurgen