Re: Cygwin running as NT Service not displaying status in Services Window

Hi Larry!!
Thanks for your reply. I just cross checked the cygwin version and it is
cygwin 1.5. Currently, due to some technical reasons, I am not able to
migrate to latest 1.7.1 version. So, it will be great if you folks help me
to resolve this problem on cygwin 1.5 with webmin 1.490.

Thanks
Shiv