Redaction Request

Dear Cygwin Team,

I'm writing to find out if you can help me. How can I get my name redacted
from a post I made years ago. It continues to pop-up as a top google hit.
These days when co-workers or future employers see such posts it can reflect
negatively on ones knowledge base.

I know you are busy, however any help you can provide is greatly
appreciated. I've provided the post in question. Can you please redact my
name from all my posts please?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Ravila