1.7.1-1: ImageMagick seems to lack jpeg support

Hi there,

The command convert, from the ImageMagick suite, doesn't appear to
have a properly configured jpeg decoder. So I get:

# file test.jpg
test.jpg: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01

# convert test.jpg -geometry 600x test-out.jpg
convert: no decode delegate for this image format `test.jpg'.
convert: missing an image filename `test-out.jpg'.

Strangely the output of identify -list format (as recommended at
http://www.imagemagick.org/discourse-server/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7303
) is:
# identify -list format|grep JPEG
      JNG* PNG       rw-   JPEG Network Graphics

Which would imply that jpegs should be readable and writable by
convert, which they don't appear to be.

I'm using the an up to date cygwin (updated today, 8 March 2010),
with the following versions of relevant packages:
-libjpeg7, libjpeg-devel and jpeg 7-10
-ImageMagick and libImageMagick 6.4.0.6-1

Thanks,

Nick