Re: Fwd: 1.7.1 setup mirrors list is empty

Christopher Faylor-8 wrote:

> There is only one Swedish mirror: ftp.sunet.se.  It has a recent version
> of setup.ini.  Mirrors are not supposed to keep copies of setup.exe and,
> in fact, I don't see one at that site.

My mistake: I meant setup.ini.
setup.exe 2.686, which I downloaded yesterday (and again today),
told me while I was using sunet.se that this one had a version older
than the one I had used last.

OK.

> No, of course not.  It does sound like possibly you haven't downloaded
> the most recent version of setup.exe from http://cygwin.com/ though.

I have.
I may now have a connection problem, although firefox to nabble is happy,
as well as skype.
Setup stays in download mode (setup.bz2), empty progress bar,
now from sunet.se as well as all the others.

And my current cygwin installation is not functional anymore.

Marc