Re: Cygwin 1.7: Concurrency Issue with Shared State Initialization

Hi Corinna,

> Are you absolutely sure that you can rule out BLODA effects?

I found and read http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.bloda.

I can _NOT_ rule out those effects at all. In the opposite I know that I
run such software and I have sporadic file access problems (as described)
that I put the blame on this software.

I was however not aware that I should have mentioned this in the first
place - and http://cygwin.com/problems.html doesn't say so btw...

Sorry if I made things unncessary complicated, Oliver