Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygport-0.9.82-1

On 2010-04-25 15:20, Charles Wilson wrote:
Yaakov, what sorts of things would be necessary to enable cygport to
build cygwin packages from a cross environment?  (And would such support
ever be something you'd be interested in?)

The thought has occasionally occurred to me, but as usual the question is in the implementation. You raise some good points, and there are additional issues as well. Unfortunately, my personal circumstances don't permit me to give this discussion the attention it deserves at this time. I have added this to TODO and hopefully sometime later I will be able to address this at length.

Yaakov