Re: Cygwin make target is never determined up to date

Well, it's confusing because I have 3 machines.

1. WinXP (cygwin 1.5.19) - once built, the timestamps are equal and no
problem( happy with that, but I got the point that this is wrong makefile
design)

2. Win7 (cygwin 1.7.5) - once built, the timestamps are equal, and no
further build required if files are intact. However, sometimes the
timestamps are not equal and it doesn't consider targets up to date.

3. Another Win7 (cygwin 1.7.5, I can check exactly later) - timestamps are
always different, hence it's NEVER up to date. This is the original case I
was talking about.

Hope it's clear now.

Sorry for misleading and confusing you ^^