This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: Windows GUI programs (e.g. notepad) start but are invisible after ssh login
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:52:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Re: Windows GUI programs (e.g. notepad) start but are invisible after ssh login
- References: <20100630222304.B47826D664@f09.poczta.interia.pl>
* Koszalek Opalek (01 Jul 2010 00:23:04 +0200)
> > when you install the 'sshd' service. Or you can call up the
> > adminstrator tools, find the sshd service, and enable desktop
> > interaction there. This should work, though there have been
> > some reports of difficulty on this list even for XP.
> I have just checked it on NT (by using Administrative
> Tools). The notepad window now pops up but it is not
> redrawn correctly. I can only see a very thin frame,
> no menu, no title bar no nothing...
Same on Windows XP SP3...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple