This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issue with Cygwin perl *** fatal error - fork: can't reserve memory for stack
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:03:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: Issue with Cygwin perl *** fatal error - fork: can't reserve memory for stack
- References: <7BB89F87B20F7F40ACA0B17B59C5BDCF65B50E57@CCRALMAGRO.olimpo.cnmv>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/1/2010 10:37 AM, RamÃn GarcÃa FernÃndez wrote:
When building openoffice under cygwin (this is the standard way of building
openoffice under Windows), the following error shown bellow is issued. After
some google search, I found that this is an issue with cygwin. I have already
run rebaseall and peflagsall, but the error still exists. This is Windows XP
Service Pack 3. Thank you very much.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple