This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libtool and shared libraries
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 16:29:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: libtool and shared libraries
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2010-07-01 16:18Z, Refr Bruhl wrote:
> Error in make log
> libtool: link: warning: undefined symbols not allowed in i686-pc-cygwin shared libraries
Have you tried the following advice from Eric?
| Look into the documentation of the -no-undefined flag of libtool, and
| make sure you are using it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple