This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libtool and shared libraries
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:43:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: libtool and shared libraries
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/1/2010 9:18 AM, Refr Bruhl wrote:
> So far I have gotten this error in compiling subversion, apache, and mailutils (2.0 and 2.1).
Why don't you take a look at the source packages for subversion and
apache and see how they are solving this problem?
I'm the maintainer for subversion, so I know there are quite a few
changes required to get all the DLLs to compile without undefined
symbols. The "-no-undefined" switch is just the beginning.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
>From Sharp minds come... pointed heads.
-- Bryan Sparrowhawk
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple