Rebaseall fails with error 6 on cygcrypt-0.dll

Hi,

I've been getting some STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION errors when running
bash and some xwin programs, and after some searching I'm trying to
run rebaseall to see if that would fix the problem. However, when
running rebaseall from ash, I get the following error: "ReBaseImage
(/usr/bin/cygcrypt-0.dll) failed with last error = 6". Searching
around it seems error code 6 comes from the DLL being in use. However
I made sure to close all running cygwin programs, and I went through
each of my running programs to see if any of them loads that
particular DLL, which none of them do. Could there be anything else
that would cause rebaseall to fail on that particular DLL? Thanks.
I've attached an output from cygcheck.

Sincerely,
Alex