This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'x' key not working in cygwin shell
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:59:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: 'x' key not working in cygwin shell
- References: <loom.20100706T213659firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 07:41:03PM +0000, Peter Waltman wrote:
>This is a weird one. I just updated cygwin on my windows 7 machine, and now my
>'x' (lowercase 'x') key isn't working.
>The key works outside of cygwin, and when I type the uppercase 'X' it works, but
>just not the lowercase. When I type a lowercase 'x', I get nothing.
>No idea where to start with that one. Any suggestions?
>To quit the window, I had to use the 'ctrl-d' key combo to shut it down.
Sounds like your .inputrc file has CRLF line endings.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple