This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ln -- is there a way to get the old behavior back? (ENV var?)
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 21:33:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: ln -- is there a way to get the old behavior back? (ENV var?)
- References: <4C33C8C5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/6/2010 8:22 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
Is there a way to get back the previous 'ln' behavior and have
it create a NTFS hard link?
ln source dest
Nothing has changed here.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple