This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc4: next release
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:22:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc4: next release
- References: <4C33DCA8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100707020740.GA4906@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <1278470126.4032.57.camel@YAAKOV04> <4C340111.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 7 00:22, Charles Wilson wrote:
> On 7/6/2010 10:35 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 22:07 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >> I'd want to check with Corinna on this but I am mildly opposed to putting
> >> this in /opt. I don't think it makes sense there. But I haven't been
> >> following closely, though. Where does Debian put these packages?
> AFAICT, debian (like fedora) put them in /usr. However, neither debian
Looks like this was suppsoed to go to the cygwin-apps list...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple