This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems running "top" task monitor
- From: "P. Goldmann" <s5683798 at mail dot zih dot tu-dresden dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:48:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: problems running "top" task monitor
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100628113203.GC6310@calimero.vinschen.de> <email@example.com> <4C291317.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4C308C1F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Have you tried rebaseall yet?
I haven't. From how I understood it, that's something one does to
update or repair an older installation.
Should I just run it on my fresh installation? The documentation of
rebaseall confused me a little bit, all those base- and
whatever-addresses. So I'm not sure on the options to use...
Just out of curiosity: The whole rebase-stuff, was it introduced
because of MS's Windows 7 or with cygwin 1.7.x? On XP I never heard
anything about it, neither was it necessary to do someting like this
to get a cygwin 1.5.x installation working proper.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple