This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem installing libxml
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:40:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: problem installing libxml
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/8/2010 9:47 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I have the problem to install libxml. Alter Starting setup as admin I proceed
to the selection of the download, select the mirror
http://cygwin.mirrors.hoobly.com. Enter libxml under Search and found libxml
in the Gnome folder.
When I select the first libxml the setup crashes
How can I install libxml?
I need the libxml to compile xml2.
I already had this installed but reinstalling worked fine. Did you use
the latest 'setup.exe' from cygwin.com?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple